With Christmas not far away it’s time to sort out your online presence in time for the online rush before it’s too late……
Sorting your online presence is possibly a job most are fearful of doing wrong, such as the typical over spending on a Pay Per Click campaign and Christmas is already stressful enough for the retailers and retailers during this busy period without having any more added pressure.
Now anyone can make an AdWords campaign, but not everyone can make it a successful or affordable one. By allowing us at Hatfish to prepare your campaign in advance, we can make sure we get it specific and measurable so you get the high quality traffic you desire back from it and in return saves you wasting your money on low quality clicks due to a poorly managed campaign.
The basic steps to getting your online presence ready are: –
- Don’t leave your campaign till the last minute – The worst sin of all as your competitors will be on the ball even if you’re not.
- Promote your special offers – Let your customers know your fantastic offers by highlighting them on your site and by email marketing.
- Make sure your website is mobile optimised – £3.5bn is the predicted amount to be researched/spent this year on mobile devices.
- Test promotions earlier rather than later – See what works and what doesn’t to save wasting time and energy in the wrong areas.
- Don’t get your campaigns around your neck – Adjusting your daily budget accordingly can save a nasty surprise later on in the month.
Remember Hatfish Design & Media are an SEO Services & Pay Per Click Campaigns specialist and therefore if you want to be in on the action this Christmas and want your campaigns done properly, then we are more than capable of making your business shine in this festive period.
Simply contact us online or call us directly on 01526 354 259 and we will be more than happy to help.
To read the full article click here.